The SE Bronco BMX Bike is the perfect entry-level BMX bike or neighborhood cruiser for those youngsters that have dropped the training wheels.
It comes fitted with both a rear coaster brake so you can power skid by cranking back on the pedals, but it also includes a hand brake so you can get used to skidding while squeezing that lever.
The wheelset features 32H alloy rims and Kenda K-rad tires will have you rolling smooth wherever you go.
Key Features of SE Bronco BMX Bike :
- FRAME: SE Racing Hi-ten
- FORK: SE Racing 1-1/8″ Threadless
- CRANKSET: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 140mm, 36T SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: Composite Resin
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Racing 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 20″ x 1.95″ F, 20″ x 1.75″ R
- BRAKES: Promax V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVER: Promax 2-Finger
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8″ Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE Wing Bar, 21″ x 5.5″
- STEM: SE Racing Front-Load 1-1/8″ Alloy
- GRIPS: Mini Grip
- SEAT: SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST: SE Straight Post, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 25.85 lbs / 11.75 kgs
- 2013 Model
|Top Tube Length:||18in|
|Rear End Length:||N/A|