SE styling abounds on the aluminum SE Bikes Lil Ripper BMX bike in a new dark red and yellow colorway. The SE Lil Ripper 16 BMX Bike is a serious machine for the little rider.
A BMX Bike for the little ripper should have a classic loop tail rear end on a frame that is constructed from 6061 Floval Aluminum Tubing.
3-piece cranks, a sealed bottom bracket and alloy pedals put this bike ahead of the pack. Roll on Kenda K-Rad Tires and stop to look back at the competition with Promax mini V-brakes!
Everyone on a 20 in. BMX Bike will want to ride, cause this year’s LiL’ Ripper is the baddest little bike on the block.
Key Features of SE Lil Ripper 16 BMX Bike:
- Frame: 6061 Alloy Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End
- Fork: LiL” Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 140mm Euro-Sealed Bearing, 36T
- Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 16″ x 2.125″ F & R
- Brakes: Promax Mini V-Brake
- Brake Lever: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8″ Threadless
- Handlebar: SE Wing Bar, 21″ x 5.5″
- Stem: SE Racing Top-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips: Mini Grips
- Seat: SE Racing Mini Lightning Bolt
- Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Extras: New SE Racing Number Plate, SE Racing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps
- Weight, lbs/kg: 18.70lbs / 8.49kgs
|Top Tube, Actual||16.5″|
|Seat Tube, Center To Top||7.7″|
|Seat Tube Angle||70°|
|Head Tube Angle||72°|
|Bottom Bracket Height||9.8″|
|Seat Post Diameter||27.2mm|
|Suggested Rider Size||Under 5′ (Under 152cm)|