New for 2016, the SE Mauler BMX Bike lives up to its name and then some. Practically indestructible, the Mauler features a 100% chromoly frame, fork, and handlebars that will stand out and stand up to anything you dish out.
This high carbon steel steed can handle any obstacle or jump the skate park has to offer and leave you ready for more. Lightweight alloy components and a Linear Pull U-brake give you the braking control you need for executing that next trick or stopping fast when you have to.
Expand your repertoire to include tailwhips, manuals, 180 air tricks, and big air jumps,the Mauler’s Invisibolt crank, hidden top-cap stem with internal cutouts, and double-wall rims won’t let you down.
Lightweight, virtually indestructible, and chrome, too, the Mauler will be turning heads everywhere you go.
|Top Tube Length:||20.5 in|
|Rear End Length:||13.7 in|
Key Features of SE Mauler BMX Bike:
- Frame: 100% Cr-Mo, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8″ Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-End Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T SE Sprocket
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8″ F & 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs w/ Alex DM24 Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Kenda Ticket 20″ x 2.25″ F, Kenda Keyboard 20″ x 2.10″ R
- Brakes: Promax SEU-961, U-Brake, Linear Pull, Soft-Compound Shoes, Clearance For Wide Tires
- Brake Lever: Promax SEL-427, 2-Finger Hinged Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8″ Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5″ x 8.25″
- Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips: SE DSP Grips w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat: Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy, 25.4mm
- Extras: 2 Pegs
- Weight, lbs/kg: 24.20lbs / 10.97kgs
|Top Tube, Actual||20.7″|
|Seat Tube, Center To Top||9.5″|
|Seat Tube Angle||71°|
|Head Tube Angle||74.5°|
|Bottom Bracket Height||11.5″|
|Seat Post Diameter||25.4mm|
|Suggested Rider Size||5’3″+ (160cm+)|