Everything you need to be a competitor is on SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike. A total weight of 20.7 lbs, this bike was built to be fast and light.
It features full chromoly ‘landing gear’ fork and PK handlebar with Promax lever and V-Brake. Sealed bearing alloy hubs are paired with Alienation double wall rims with a set (36R and 32F) of durable stainless steel spokes.
Olympian Donny Robinson will agree that this bike is ready for the track with hollow axles, chain tensioners and number plate.
|Top Tube Length:||20.5 inch|
|Rear End Length:||14.3 inch|
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike:
- FRAME: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged-Dropouts
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- CRANKSET: 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc with Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z33
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alienation Deviant 32H F and Black Sheep 36H R, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Tioga Powerblock 20″ x 1.95″ F, 20″ x 1.60″ R
- BRAKES: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER: Promax XL-333, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange IS24 Sealed 1-1/8″ Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5″ x 8.25″
- STEM: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Pivotal Race Seat
- SEAT POST: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- WEIGHT: 20.70 lbs/ 9.39kgs