For 2016 the SE PK Ripper Looptail Bike gets ultra retro, featuring high quality parts from some of BMX’s most iconic and legendary brands. The 6061 aluminum floval frame is lighter and more agile than its steel alloy equivalent, but the CR-Mo Landing Gear fork and Cr-Mo Power Wing handlebar fortify the front end into a durable, downhill dominator despite the 20-inch wheelset.
Special edition SKyway Tuff II Tuffwheels feature the classic aerospoke wheel design that rides well, and gives the bike a signature retro flare, while the Kenda K-Rad tires help absorb some of that impact.
Anything the tires don’t absorb will be absorbed by the Oakly B-1B grips with Donuts, to keep the impact from transferring to your hands, into your arms and back. The real comfort on this bike comes from the seat, as SE Racing collaborated with Japan’s Kashimax to create the Aero BMX racing saddle to keep you upright, alert, and comfortable on any terrain.
And if you’re coming into your landing a little hot, the Tektro BX-310 V-Brake provides adequate stopping power and excellent control in the corners. Perfect for the seasoned MTB rider or a BMX beginner, the 2015 SE PK Ripper Looptail is, and has been, an instant classic.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Retro Diamond Shape Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset: Redline Flight Cranks, Heat Treated Cr-Mo, 180mm, Sealed American BB, 44T Alloy SE Racing Chainring
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: Special Edition Custom Colored Skyway Tuff II Tuffwheels, Precision Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, ACS Crossfire 16T Freewheel, Made in USA
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 20″ x 2.125″ F, 20″ x 1.75″ R
- Brakes: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Clear Skyway Tuff Pads
- Brake Lever: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8″ Threadless
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Power Wing, 28.5″ x 8.25″
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips: Special Edition Oakley B-1B, Custom Colorway, w/ Donuts, Made in USA
- Seat: Special Edition Kashimax Aero BMX x SE Racing Collab Seat, Made in Japan
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Alloy, 25.4mm
- Extras: Haro Series 1B Number Plate, Vintage Vinyl SE Racing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Alloy Rear Wheel Washers
- Weight, lbs/kg: 25.10lbs / 11.39kgs
|Top Tube, Actual||21″|
|Seat Tube, Center To Top||10.2″|
|Seat Tube Angle||71°|
|Head Tube Angle||74°|
|Bottom Bracket Height||11.7″|
|Seat Post Diameter||27.2mm|
|Stand Over Height||22.5″|
|Suggested Rider Size||5’3″+ (160cm+)|