The entry level Subrosa Altus 16” is designed with the younger, beginner level rider in mind.
Built with 16.5″ TT and 7″ rise bars for smaller rider, but still BMX tough by featuring a double gusseted frame, Rant chromoly tubular 3pc cranks and 14mm semi sealed Rant Cassette Hub with 9T driver.
Highlights include a Subrosa “Maze” Seat, Shadow “Chula” DCR Grips, Shadow “Alfred” Clamp and Rant PC Pedals.
- Framed: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 75° HT / 71° ST / 16.5″ TT / 11.2″ CS / 6.5″ standover, welded brake mounts
- Fork: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten 35mm offset BARS – 100% 1020 Hi-Ten 7.0″ rise / 10° backsweep / 3° upsweep / 24.5″ wide
- Grips: Shadow Chula DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Stem: Rant Alloy Front Load
- Front Rim: Rant 36H Alloy
- Rear Rim: Rant 36H Alloy
- Front Hub: 3/8″ steel loose ball
- Rear Hub: Rant 14mm Alloy Semi-Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Rant 2.10″ Tires – Front and Rear
- Cranks: Rant Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc.
- B.B.: American Loose Ball
- Sprocket: Rant Steel
- Gearing: 25-9 Micro Gearing
- Chain: Rant 410
- Pedals: Rant Plastic v2
- Brakes: Rant Alloy U-brakes
- Seat/Seat Post: Subrosa maze Mid railed w/ alloy 200mm post
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Weight: 23.6 lbs