The Arum always gets a special treatment, and this year Subrosa has gone over the top with the paint.
Using a special technique to produce a smooth to the touch two tone crackle pant job that is new to BMX, and will leave each Arum truly one of a kind. That’s right, no two will be the exact same!
To back up it’s looks, the Arum features a seamless chromoly top and down tube, 100% Chromoly forks with tapered legs, 100% chromoly bars, and aftermarket parts from Subrosa, The Shadow Conspiracy and Rant.
|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.75 inch|
Key Features of Subrosa Arum BMX Bike:
- Frame: Seamless Chromoly TT , Ovalized DT, Wishbone – 75° HT / 71° ST / 20.5″ TT / 13.75″ CS / 9.0″ standover, REMOVABLE brake mounts
- Fork: Full Chromoly, Tapered Legs, Integrated Top Cap and Race 30mm offset
- Bars: 100% Cromoly 8.75″ rise / 12° backsweep / 1° upsweep / 29″ wide
- Grips: Shadow Chula DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant Sealed Integrated
- Stem: Subrosa Uplift Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant 36H Alloy
- Rear Rim: Rant 36H Double Wall Alloy
- Front Hub: Rant 3/8″ Alloy Sealed
- Rear Hub: Rant 14mm Alloy Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Shadow Valor LP 2.40″ Tires – Front and Rear
- Cranks: Rant Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc.
- B.B.: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred alloy
- Gearing: 25-9 Micro Gearing
- Chain: Rant 410
- Pedals: Rant Plastic v2
- Brakes: Rant Alloy U-brakes
- Seat: Subrosa crackle Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred